NadA sequence typing
The NadA allele and peptide sequences have been incorporated in to the Neisseria MLST sequence definition database, allowing querying from a unified interface.
The database enables alternative NadA nomenclatures to be cross-referenced and harmonized. Each novel nadA nucleotide sequence is assigned a numerical identifier in order of submission. This is also done for the corresponding peptide sequence. The database enables the allele and peptide sequence identifiers to be related to each other and to any alternative names.
- Neisseria Typing Home
- Identify nadA alleles and peptides
- Identify all Novartis vaccine antigen (NHBA, nadA, fHbp) alleles and peptides
- Search by sequence attributes: alleles | peptides
- Submission of new variant sequences
- Nomenclature changes
- NEIS1969: 207 alleles (last updated: 2017-04-26)
- NadA peptide: 91 alleles (last updated: 2017-04-26)