Neisserial Heparin Binding Antigen (NHBA) protein sequence typing
The NHBA allele and peptide sequences have been incorporated in to the Neisseria MLST sequence definition database, allowing querying from a unified interface.
The database enables alternative NHBA nomenclatures to be cross-referenced and harmonized. Each novel NHBA nucleotide sequence is assigned a numerical identifier in order of submission. This is also done for the corresponding peptide sequence. The database enables the allele and peptide sequence identifiers to be related to each other and to any alternative names.
- Neisseria Typing Home
- Identify NHBA alleles and peptides
- Identify all Novartis vaccine antigen (NHBA, nadA, fHbp) alleles and peptides
- Search by sequence attributes: alleles | peptides
- Submission of new variant sequences
- NEIS2109: 1078 alleles (last updated: 2017-04-24)
- NHBA peptide: 852 alleles (last updated: 2017-04-24)