This database primarily contains allele sequence and profile definition data for MLST schemes hosted on other sites. Where schemes are primarily hosted on other sites these sites remain authoritative for all definitions used. They are being hosted here so that sequence types can be identified in multispecies whole genome databases on PubMLST.org.
Schemes from other sites available here include:
- Escherichia coli (Achtman and Pasteur schemes)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (Pasteur scheme)
- Moraxella catarrhalis (Achtman scheme)
- Salmonella enterica (Achtman scheme)
- Yersinia pseudotuberculosis (Achtman scheme)