Neisseria FetA variable region typing
The FetA variable region databases has been incorporated in to the Neisseria MLST sequence definition database, allowing querying from a unified interface.
Information about the FetA variable region can be found in Thompson et al., Microbiology 2003 149:1849-58.
- Neisseria Typing Home
- Primers and sequencing protocol
- VR sequences
- Identify FetA variable regions
- Search by sequence attributes
- Submission of new variant sequences
- Submission history
- Download allele sequences from Thompson et al. 2003 paper
- FetA VR: 582 variants (last updated: 2015-09-10)